230-volt Singflo pump for water bottles and coffee machines 13amp EU plug*
This inline water pump from Singflo,is ideal for a coffee cart or small mini bars that have no running water – very similer to the Flojet inline pumps.The Singflo Bottled Water Pump fits with filtered water company bottles or 10L Jerry Cans.The pump shuts off if you run out of water and will automatically restart when water can/ bottle is refilled, preventing the coffee machine running dry .
Suits: ( You may need more than 1 pump if using more than 1 machine at the same time)
- Coffee machines: This pump can be used for coffee carts where additional water pressure is needed to bring the operating water pressure to 3 bars. Once the coffee button is switched on , both the internal pump and the Singflow pump are activated to bring the extraction pressure to 9 bars. Without the additional pump you wont get the extraction pressure to 9 bars and extra pressure is put on the existing coffee machine motor and pump.
- Water dispensers:The Bottled Water Dispensing System will deliver the water under pressure to an individual drinking water faucet, the water inlet of a refrigerator for the ice-maker and chilled drinking water tap, and to certain commercial coffee / tea brewers. Automatically shuts off when bottle is empty. Comes with fittings for the fridge – see image above.
- Milk jug rinser
- Hot water dispenser for tea.
- Main module with on/ off switch
- Suction wand and hose assembly
- 6 meters discharge tube 1/4″
- Fridge fittings – see image above
- 13 amp *EU plug and 6′ cord (UK Ireland you will need an Eu adaptor)
Does not include:
- John Guest fitting to fit to a coffee machine water inlet hose: (Not provided) see below
- 1/4” x 3/8” John guest fitting 3/8” Male – as the braided water inlet hose on most coffee machines are usually 3/8” female. (Not provided)
- 10/20 Liter Jerry can or water bottle (Not provided)